Use Web 2.0 Marketing
Folksonomy. Recommender systems. Wikis. Collaboration. Going viral. Crowd wisdom. It’s not marketing as usual anymore. Increasingly, it’s a peer-to-peer world where digital word of mouth plays a much larger role in building brands and communicating with your customers. Communicating with your customers on a 1:1 basis is a reality, not a distant hope. Customers want to contribute, provide feedback, and improve your products. Do you have the expertise and facilities to make this possible? Are your competitors moving in that direction? In this technology-driven environment, publishers need to think in broad terms about how their brand messages need to change and how their market communications need to change.
Azimuth Interactive helps publishers think about and plan for this new environment by:
- Identifying where your products could benefit from the Web 2.0 environment
- Assessing the impact of new technologies such as the Kindle, Sony Reader, Nook, and iPhone on markets and readers
- Identifying direct e-mail, blog, and social network channels for your products
- Developing a coherent stream of online feedback and contributions from your customers
- Connecting market feedback to product design